Today's leaders are under more pressure to deliver results than ever before.
This is resulting in 40-80% of leaders experiencing burnout during their mid-career.
This statistic can be dramatically reduced with the right support.
- You're in the middle of your career and have always been a high performer.
- You aren't sure how much longer you can keep going at this pace.
- You spend your days fighting fires but want to focus on the more important, strategic things.
You have high aspirations for your team but aren't sure how to access their horsepower.
You have stopped learning and are just focussed on delivering more with less
You’re looking for something which actually addresses your context and your challenges; not something generic.
You’ve been on courses before but don’t have time or headspace to implement what you learned on top of work.
- 24 hours of immersive, experiential facilitated workshops. with a focus on actions then integrating learning into your actual business.
- Detailed assessments at the start and finish so you can see the change and ROI. - Artifacts from every session become reference documents for later.
- Access to our Global Leadership Mastermind community where leaders just like you come together to share ideas, insights, and experiences to inspire and help you reflect and integrate everything.
- Recordings of all virtual workshops so you can look back, catch up or share content with new team members
- Recordings of all virtual workshops so you can look back, catch up or share content with new team members. the milestones we discuss..
- Behind the scenes 1:1 support on what matters to you most and to ensure success.
- Real support to help to get your boss on board with and support your team program.
This isn't a training program. This is rewiring the way people think and operate, completely tailored to your unique contexts.
Here we set the scene for your team’s performance culture journey. We kick off some high impact exercises designed to immediately create cohesion and collective thinking.
We focus on purpose, goals, objectives, and how this program is going to make a difference. The leadership team may / may not have confidence that everyone is aligned.
This module is about starting strong and reduces ambiguity or multiple perspectives across the team.
Key activities focus on really picking up momentum and performance by equipping you with all the elements you need to progress.
Working with you or your HR team, we target the areas that need most development to allow your team to accelerate.
The end of this module is the point where the team has a team charter (Ways of Working) and is already seeing the difference start to happen in their results and interactions.
Here we move our focus to sustaining growth beyond the program. How do we take what we have learned thus far as a toolkit to keep building our momentum.
We grow skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading other stakeholders, and dealing with complexity.
Team members leave the program with clarity on next steps and their role in helping the team continue to grow and develop.
We have designed the program to cater to all of the key elements to get results.
Based on your team assessment, we have a suite of modules from which we will recommend the most relevant to maximise your development journey as a team.
Part of of the program is about connecting and so we recommend the time allowance and investment in allowing this to happen.
Yes we typically charge ⅓ on signing of your contract, ⅓ after the first workshop and ⅓ after the final workshop.
We get it. Some businesses are operationally frantic. We can chunk down the sessions into half day blocks x 6. This is the minimum time to get people really focussed and connected.
We can do both. We recommend having a least one module in person where possible - to allow connection and deeper conversations, however we can and do regulalrly manage workshops in person, virtually or a combination of both to suit your needs.
Absolutely. We have a team of facilitators positioned globally and because much of the content is self paced, it is delivered by people’s smartphones / tablets when they want it. We connect for the important discussions.