Today's teams are under more pressure to deliver results than ever before.
This is resulting in 40-80% of people experiencing burnout during their mid-career.
This statistic can be dramatically reduced, and performance built with the right support.
- You're already a group of high performers but are struggling to unlock the next level.
- You spend your days fighting fires but want to focus on the more important, strategic things.
You have high aspirations for your team but aren't sure how to access their horsepower.
You struggle with alignment so everyone is clear on who does what and why everyone is doing what they do.
You are looking for the next step in your team's performance but aren't sure how to access it
You've been on courses before and struggled to implement what you learned in the context of your own team.
You’re looking for something which actually addresses your team's context and your challenges; not something generic.
- 24 hours of immersive, experiential facilitated workshops. with a focus on actions which you can integrate into your specific business context. This isn't generic, it's 100% focussed on you.
- Detailed assessments at the start and finish so you can see the change and ROI. - Artifacts from every session become reference documents for later.
- Access to our Global Leadership Mastermind community where leaders just like you come together to share ideas, insights, and experiences to inspire and help you reflect and integrate everything.
- Recordings of all virtual workshops so you can look back, catch up or share content with new team members.
- Recordings of all virtual workshops so you can look back, catch up or share content with new team members. the milestones we discuss.
- Behind the scenes 1:1 support on what matters to you most and to ensure success.
- Real support to help to get your boss on board with and support your team program.
This isn't a training program. This is rewiring the way your team think and operate, completely tailored to your unique contexts.
Here we set the scene for your team’s performance culture journey. We kick off some high impact exercises designed to immediately create cohesion and collective thinking.
We focus on purpose, goals, objectives, and how this program is going to make a difference. The leadership team may / may not have confidence that everyone is aligned.
This module is about starting strong and reduces ambiguity or multiple perspectives across the team.
Key activities focus on really picking up momentum and performance by equipping you with all the elements you need to progress.
Working with you or your HR team, we target the areas that need most development to allow your team to accelerate.
The end of this module is the point where the team has a team charter (Ways of Working) and is already seeing the difference start to happen in their results and interactions.
Here we move our focus to sustaining growth beyond the program. How do we take what we have learned thus far as a toolkit to keep building our momentum.
We grow skills to face workplace challenges, such as having difficult conversations, leading other stakeholders, and dealing with complexity.
Team members leave the program with clarity on next steps and their role in helping the team continue to grow and develop.
We have designed the program to cater to all of the key elements to get results.
Based on your team assessment, we have a suite of modules (Labs) from which we will recommend the most relevant to maximise your development journey as a team.
Part of of the program is about connecting and building trust with each other so we recommend the time allowance and investment in allowing this to happen.
Yes we typically charge ⅓ on signing of your contract, ⅓ after the first workshop and ⅓ after the final workshop.
We get it. Some businesses are operationally frantic, others have shift patterns that need to be worked around. We can chunk down the sessions into 6 X half day blocks and run sessions to suit your timezone and calendar. This is the minimum time to get people really focussed and connected.
We can do both. We recommend having a least one module in person where possible - to allow connection and deeper conversations, however we can and do regulalrly manage workshops in person, virtually or a combination of both to suit your needs.
Absolutely. We have a team of facilitators positioned globally and because much of the content is self paced, it is delivered by people’s smartphones / tablets when they want it. We connect for the important discussions.